Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Dave's Memorial Service

Dave's Memorial Service will be held at
First Christian Church Huntington Beach on 
Friday, February 7, 2014 at 5pm with a potluck dinner to follow on site.

The service will take place in the Main Auditorium.

First Christian Church
1207 Main Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92648

As mentioned, in lieu of flowers, Dave's family encourages individuals to honor his life by giving donations to...

Angeles Crest Christian Camp "Dave Phillips Fund"
http://angelescrest.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=161&Itemid=111

Naomi's Village, Maai Mahiu, Kenya (naomisvillage.org)
Checks made out to "Naomi's Village"
Mailed to
Lindsay Henderson
2212 Loon Lake Rd
Denton, TX 76210

1 comment:

  1. Dear Dave...I'm going to miss you!!!
    Thank you for all the wonderful times in California with all your sweet family. You made outings, eatings, the beach, Yosemite...so much fun.
    Thank you for making your home - my home.
    But now....I feel great joy in knowing that you are really "HOME".
    My heart is heavy for Mumzy...for Pam and Janet.....for me....
    We will take each day...step by step...and hold treasured memories of you in our hearts always.
    I love you! I will miss you! Toni Porter

    ReplyDelete